About Jeff Walters Jewellery
What makes Jeff Walters Jewellers unique?
- Jeff Walters Jewellers is a non-commissioned sales environment. This means all staff, unlike in most other retail stores, are encouraged to learn as much about every customer that walks through our doors, so that our customers feel taken care of by the complete team. The awkwardness of that feeling “you are being sold” for personal gain (via commissions), does not exist at Jeff Walters Jewellers. Customers are comfortable to engage with highly trained staff, who are eager to share their knowledge with them. Introducing customers to our store, jewellery selection, and eventually Jeff himself, becomes a fluid, natural progression.
- With the help of our sophisticated data base, designed to retain and deliver important historical information with regards to each and every customer, all staff at Jeff Walters Jewellers are easily able to know and acknowledge our customers by name and jewellery preference. This, combined with our ability to speak 4 different languages, has helped us create a warm and inviting atmosphere at all times from the moment a customer calls, emails or walks into the store.
- Jeff Walters Jewellers utilizes state of the art technology and tools, both in our factory and on site at the store level. Our factory boasts a unique 4 step rhodium plating division, laser soldering machine, 3D Wax Printing facility, along with 14 skilled artisans always on duty. In store, our state of the art macro lenses, 65 inch flat screen visual display, diamond and gold testers along with so much more, has clearly set us above the industry standards found in jewellery stores today. Customers enjoy this technological experience on a store level and appreciate access to visualizing the details of their creation on the screen. Then later, in the comforts of their home by way of a CAD (computer assisted drawing) sent to them by email, they provide their final approval for us to proceed with casting the item, they themselves, had a part in designing with Jeff.
- Jeff Walters Jewellers specializes in creating any piece of jewellery within customer budgets. What this means, is a customer can simply come in with a vision on paper, digitally or in their head, and design a masterpiece, in conjunction with Jeff, of any item of jewellery and stay within their own budget. We never have to say “no” to a request as a result. The attraction and advantages to this are countless and helps to turn customers into raging fans. The ability to book Jeff online for a one on one private appointment has proven most convenient for our customers. It is clear that the custom design experience at Jeff Walters Jewellers is both unique and memorable for every customer.
Viewing Product Online
What if I want a different size and quality of diamond or gem stone shown?
- Its best to view our products shown on line as either an “end product”, meaning exactly what you want, or as an idea that you wish to modify in some way. We simply show a sampling of what we have or could do for you. The rest is up to you. These particulars will be discussed with any or our staff when you arrive. If it is a custom you prefer, remember to book you private appointment with Jeff. It’s easy to do and you will be certain to get what you want within your own budget. Book an appointment today to learn more.
Why are prices not shown on your website?
- The best part of our business model is that we are only interested in helping our customers get what they want within their own budget. It is our feeling that by showing prices and quality of product on line, we risk limiting our consumer choices, when really, the possibilities are endless. The truth is, unlike regular jewellery stores, Jeff Walters Jewellers will manufacture a similar style or item of jewellery in all price ranges.
What if I want a different style of engagement ring shown?
- This is our forte! Simply book online and bring in some pictures of what you like on our site along with some of your own pictures, and Jeff will put help you put all the pieces together and incorporate exactly how you wish the end product to look. This is the fun part-piecing all the ideas together to form your vision.
What is the warranty on your jewellery?
- All jewellery purchased from Jeff Walters Jewellers will be warranted against manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 YEAR from the date that the jewellery leaves the store. If the item falls short within that period of time, Jeff Walters Jewellers will either repair or replace the item for you at its discretion. This includes resetting gemstones, repairing or replacing structural defects and fixing broken chains through normal use.
- However normal wear and tear of material, including chain clasps, earring butterflies, loss of stones or pearls from the setting due to blunt force or hazardous liquids, is not covered.
- If She or He Does Not Like It Warranty: This warranty applies to most custom engagement rings for a period of 30 days after it leaves the store. We want the engagement ring to go over well, just like you. But in the event it does not meet up with expectations of what your fiancé prefers, simply come into the store together and use the full value of the original custom engagement ring purchase towards a completely new ring design. NOTE: this policy is at the discretion of Jeff. It is there to ensure that she gets what she wants but it is not a guarantee that a new creation will be acceptable.
Returns and Repairs
What is your return policy?
- Jeff Walters Jewellers offers a hassle free 15 day refund policy and a 45 day exchange policy on non-custom items of jewellery. Specific terms and conditions apply when the item has been customized or personalized in any way.
What Repairs and Services do you provide?
- Jeff Walters Jewellers is a full service jewellery store.
- - Diamond education
- - Custom jewellery design
- - Diamond studs, diamond pendants, earrings, gold and silver chains/bracelets, tennis bracelets, promise rings, family rings
- - Ring sizing, free, safe removal of rings that are stuck on your finger, cleaning and rhodium plating
- - Jewellery repairs: replacing worn claws, clasps, jewellery cleaning
- - Shop a selection of brand name jewellery lines: Elle, Reign, Lashbrook, Chisel, Alamea, etc.
- - Provide layaway plans
- - Insurance claims
- - Diamond jewellery and other appraisals
- For more about our Repairs and Services, click here.